Wednesday 21 September 2011

Kaun Hai Jo Sapano mai Aya...



At EFLU, Hyderabad one day our handsome professor Balgopal asked us: What will happen if you are driving looking towards the sky( because your lover is flying in the plane there) and singing a song at the top of your voice (so that your lover in the plane can listen to that) with your hands off the steering wheel every now and then?.....All of us shouted unanimously: ACCIDENT!! ...."Yes," he said." but Rajendra Kumar did not realise this in one of my favourite songs 'Kaun hai jo sapano mai aaya'...Nor did I realise while watching this song that what Rajendra Kumar was doing was the most stupid thing to do while driving!!!!! I could not understand Hindi much when I heard this song in my youth, but I was all for this song..."
 
Prof. Balgopal singing the song
 
Kalpesh sir, prof. Bal gopal, Kajal Rao and me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment